Turn your Satellite Dish Into a BBQ
What you’ll need:
- Discarded Satellite Dish
- Spray Adhesive
- Aluminum foil
- A piece of wood or metal (to act as the base)
- Remove the LMB (the long, thin bar in the middle of the dish that acts as a receiver).
- Spray the Dish with the Adhesive
- Put the aluminum foil on the dish – make sure it stays smooth!
- Mount the dish on the wood base so you can have an easy way to point the dish toward the sun.
- Place desired object (hotdog, hamburger, fish) on a long wood stick.
- Rotate satellite towards sun.
- Place food at center of satellite, it takes about 10 minutes to cook.
- Don’t look into the satellite, you can damage your eyesight.
- If you feel like you’re burning up, stop cooking.
- Don’t touch the satellite.
- Always wear sunscreen.